As a qualified or part qualified accountant/book keeper with an accredited accounting qualification, and relevant experience, you will be required to:
– Maintain Quick Books as prime user
– Process sales and expense activities
– Process VAT returns and file with HMRC
– Undertake some credit control for unpaid invoices
– Work with sales function on invoice production, monitoring of receipts & account statements
– Produce month end reporting pack for Board meetings
– Provide cash flow projections at quarter ends as required
– Liaise with auditors at year ends and provide required information to support production of the financial year-end accounts
– Deal with queries as requiredEssential skills :
Experience of using Quick Books software
Fully or partially qualified accountant/book keeper
Ability to translate Finance position into forecasting for more strategic activity
Good organisation/record keeping skills
Administration of grant applications and receipts
Project costings where required
Opportunity to understand how Radio Verulam, & Community Radio in general, operates.
Contribute to working with directors to ensure that RV remains financially viable to stay on air.
Learn about the needs of a self contained business and managing finance for a small business.