LOCAL GROUPS OF VOLUNTEERS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU THROUGHOUT THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS IN:-
* Shopping for essentials
* Financial help (note: this can flag up those needing Foodbank type assistance)
* Family Crisis (note: this should flag up domestic violence (Police), breakup (Relate, Citizens Advice), panic attacks/depression (mental health indicators)
* Prescription collection
* Transport to Medical appointments
* A friendly conversation if you're feeling lonely
* Help you to contact other services
* Dog walking/pet sitting
We are happy to hear from anyone who lives in St Albans City & District or from those who are worried about those who do live here. Whatever you need we are here to help. All communication will be dealt with sensitively.
If you live in ST ALBANS (including the parishes of St Stephen's, St Michael's, Sandridge and Park Street), contact:-Communities 1st (9am-4pm, Mon-Fri) 020 8207 5115; e-mail: email@example.com; website: http://www.communities1st.org.uk/covid19support
If you live in HARPENDEN, contact:- Harpenden Cares (10am-2pm, Mon-Fri) 01582 460457 (website: www.harpendencares.org).
If you live in LONDON COLNEY, contact:-London Colney Good Neighbour Scheme (10am – 1pm Mon-Fri) 01727 261104.
If you live in REDBOURN, contact:- Redbourn Care Group (10am – 4pm Monday to Friday) 01582 794550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you live in WHEATHAMPSTEAD, contact:-Wheathampstead Support For All (9am-6pm every day) 01582 380910 or email@example.com
If you live in COLNEY HEATH, contact:-Colney Heath Community Support Group (any time, every day) - 07803 313 525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AND REMEMBER: 'BEWARE OF SCAMS' - KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFE - NONE OF THESE ORGANISATIONS WILL ASK YOU FOR MONEY BEFORE THEY HELP YOU.