If you’re marooned at home, with nothing to do and have always fancied giving screenwriting a go then read on…
As its response to the current COVID-19 pandemic the Company of Ten is inviting everyone, professional or amateur, to devise a one-minute long, yes that’s right just one minute long, script for a simple film that can be made using nothing more than a smartphone. The subject should be about social isolation during this time of lockdown but you can approach it in any way you like.
So listen up guys, here’s how it works…
- Submissions are cordially invited from anyone in the UK – so please tell your friends and associates.
- Remember just one minute in length.
- About social isolation in the time of COVID-19.
- Sad, funny, wise or downright silly – we love it all.
- Gotta be filmable on a smartphone in a single take.
- Oh, and preferably with just a single actor – that means one actor, not necessarily an unmarried actor!
- And send your opus in either MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good luck.