Phil Richards interviews Claire McParland of Stowe Family Law about divorce related issues. Here are the questions:
· I am divorcing my husband and have run out of money to pay my solicitor mid way through the divorce. What can I do to keep the divorce on track?
· What happens to my marriage certificate when I divorce?
· Can I keep my married name once my divorce is completed?
· My husband is intolerable to live with and has some really bad habits. Could this be grounds for divorce?
· Will dating while my divorce is pending affect the outcome?