Your rights under Data Protection and GDPR mean that you may:
1. request a copy of the information we hold about you;
2. request us to update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong;
3. change your communication preferences at any time;
4. ask us to remove your personal information from our records (except where we are required to keep data by law);
5. object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes or;
6. raise a concern or complaint about the way it is being used
If you would like to exercise any of these rights – please send us a request by email to email@example.com or by writing to us at;
Radio Verulam, PO Box 1092 Royal Mail, Brick Knoll Park Ashley Road, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9QB.
You can withdraw your consent for marketing at any time. If, at any time you do not wish to receive further information about us and our services, or you wish to change your contact details or preferences, please let us know by contacting us using the details above, or by clicking any unsubscribe or update profile link in any emails you may have received from us.
If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will need to keep some basic information in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future, and to ensure that we do not accidentally store details for the same person multiple times.
Also, it is worth noting that if you opt out and then later opt back in your most recent instruction will take precedence.