Air conditioning in Studio B.....
This has become a more difficult and expensive job than we expected.
As a result, and because of some other plans which we are waiting to fall into place, plus the need to see some of the £12,000 equipment fundraising getting going before we commit another £3,000+ of spending, we are delaying any work.
We don't expect to be getting the air conditioning working again until late April at the earliest. We know this isn't ideal but we are not in an ideal situation.
In the meantime, please report excessive heat here and open the studio door as needed. Obviously, please turn down the radio in the production area if you do and ask people to keep noise down to a minimum. Alternatively, please use Studio A.
If you need more details on our reasoning, just contact me direct with questions.