What are the benefits for your business?
- Free Marketing
- Engage with new customers
- Showcase your business
- Be part of the St Albans Community
How can I be involved? It takes just four simple steps …
- Get creative and plan a food or drink themed event
- Submit you event via this online form
- The Events Team will promote it as part of the festival for free!
- Host your event and share the memories with us on our social media pages!
Are there any restrictions for the events? We only have a few criteria points to meet…
- The event must be food or drink related.
- The event must be hosted in the St Albans District.
- The event must be held between 26 September – 8 October 2018.
All events that meet the criteria will be listed on the festival events calendar page completely free of charge! We will advertise the festival far and wide and encourage people to come and experience the fabulous food & drink industry we have available in St Albans! All events submitted by the 24th August will be in with a chance of being featured in the Festival highlights leaflet which will be distributed locally and our feature pages in relevant media outlets in September. You can still register you event after this date via the online form and they will still be added to the festival website. Please allow up to 5 working days for the website to be updated.
Have a Question?
If you have any further queries please contact the Event Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to discuss your event ideas further.