|Review date||December 2020|
|Owner||Radio Verulam Board|
These guidelines must be followed by all Radio Verulam volunteers in addition to those in our Health and safety guidance
We want to ensure that your volunteering with us is safe and that we take all the necessary steps to ensure the safety of you and anyone you come into contact with while volunteering.
Our premises are CLOSED. You may not access them without permission from our studio manager and permission is unlikely to be given unless the visit is essential or an emergency.
During your volunteering with us (perhaps meeting other volunteers, preparing a recording etc), you must follow our health and safety guidelines, plus:
- Follow at all times Government guidance (see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do )
- Interviews are to be conducted virtually (i.e. over Zencastr, telephone/zoom or other video conferencing methods).
- Maintain a 2 meter distance when meeting other volunteers or members of the public, and only conducting such meetings when it is essential to do so.
- Wash your hands at regular points (either washing or sanitising) and avoid touching your face.
- Wear a face covering when indoors
- If you feel ill in any way or have Covid-19 symptoms, you must not meet other volunteers or members of the public while volunteering with us, and should follow Government guidance on testing and isolation.
- Do not share any equipment or together use surfaces which you are touching
REVIEW DATE : December 31, 2020